POSITION: EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Position Commitment: Full Time
Location: Herne Hill
Salary: £19,000 to £24,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for an optimistic and service-minded Early Years Practitioner to join the Ruskin House Nursery team a part of Inspired Learning Group (“ILG”)
Being a key part of ILG family, all our team members need to:
- Be passionate about delivering excellent outcomes for children’s learning.
- Commit to innovate and inspire young minds.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team as well as independently.
Position and Purpose:
We are looking for an individual with excellent confidence and a passion for service. You will be able to engage with young minds and look out for new ways of improving the journey of each child for a vibrant future.
- Planning of curriculum with room colleagues as per Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Ensuring you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children.
- Working as part of a team with shared responsibilities.
- Promotes a friendly, relaxing and stimulating environment in order to support children’s learning and development.
- Provides support in rooms to other nurseries with in the ILG group as and when required.
Why come into the ILG family?
- Annual salary review
- Career progression within the ILG family
- On the job training and qualification
- Childcare fee discount
- Bonus scheme
- Annual Christmas party
- High street voucher awards – do something WOW and receive high street vouchers
- Annual awards